RTi home automation systems offer an extensive range of touch panels, multi remotes, iPad and PC control. It’s system allows you to combine a huge number of product ranges and systems across your home into one simple and intuitive user screens. RTI is extremely powerful and offers extensive 2-way feedback, meaning its not just about control. but having access and information for any part of your home.
Controlling your RTI system
One of the huge benefits of the RTI system is the possible control options available for your home.
RTI offer up to 8 different sized key or touch panels, up to 8 different types of multi-touch control panels, iPhone, iPad and Android Apps or even your home PC can be used to control every aspect of your home.
With RTI’s unique set up, each control device not only offers stunning graphical user interfaces, but provides 2 way information meaning you can see and get information from your home devices like light scene settings, alarm status or even view CCTV images directly on panels, remotes and iPad devices.
Benefits & Features of RTI home systems
RTI not only offer a range of affordable home automation products, but combined they offer one of the best cost effective solutions on the market offering the following benefits
- Surprisingly affordable for this level of control and quality
- Numerous control options for various types of rooms
- Control almost any part of your home
- On-screen video integration, so you can CCTV images directly on your remote or touch panel
- Custom designed menus, making it easier to control your home on any panel
- 2-way feedback, browse albums, see light settings, check if alarms are armed
- Huge list of compatible brands can be combined into one system
- Full range of audio distribution, iPod docks and other bolt on devices
Design your own RTI system online
You can now design you very own RTI home automation system online, with our unique system builder. Discover how cost effective a multiroom system can be